Kusma-Baleway Yantrik Cablecar is also first Cablecar developed, designed,constructed by Ropeway Cablecar Engineers at Kusma,parbat.In 1993 with the Grant assistance of European Union (EU) and HMGN, built a 2.8 Km material bi- cable ropeway(Milkway) at Jhankridanda in South part of Lalitpur. This was very first of this kind in Nepal. It gained the distinction of installing such very first ropeway which was aimed to transport milk and other agricultural produces from the village to the nearest road head so that livelihood of the milk producing farmers is improved. Soon after the successful completion of this project, further extension of this ropeway, to other villages was conceptualized and implemented on 2007,with the financial assistance of Government of Nepal(GON), Poverty Alleviation Fund(PAF) and District Development Committee(DDC) Lalitpur. This extension project also aimed to provide benefit to the milk producing farmers residing at one day walking distance from the end station of the Milkway.
Two member of Founders of the Ropeway and cable car Pvt. Ltd.(RCC) were extensively involved during the conceptualization and implementation of the Bhattedanda Ropeway project. With the continue initiation by a team of Bhattedanda Ropeway , other Like minded dedicated engineers who were involved in private sector, giving great contribution in building cable supported structures were united in one platform and finally gave birth to Ropeway and Cable car Pvt.Ltd (RCC) in 2011, with an aim to provide safe aerial transport to reduce pollution, improve livelihood of the rural people and save the mountain environment of the country.
- Planning, design, manufacture and installation of Material Ropeway
- Survey Design and installation of Passenger Cable Car
- Survey Design and installation Suspension Bridge
- Manufacture and Maintenances of Ferry
- Conceptual Development of the Ropeway projects
- Survey, Feasibility Study ,Design of the Ropeway and Project Report preparation.
- Ropeway Project Execution – Concept to commissioning
- Support of spares to the project.
- Operation and Maintenance of the ropeway
- Development of infrastructures for tourism
- Technical audit of the infrastructures built by Government of Nepal and other private institutions.
- Experience of executing over five projects including Two Numbers of mechanized bridge(Mini Cable Car).
- Experience of design and construction of cable supported structures.
- Associates of the company have 10-15 years of working experience in the field of engineering, management, human resource development and ropeway projects.
- Has one central office in Kathmandu Nepal and Five contact persons assigned outside the Kathmandu Valley.
- Company has one 2500 sq.ft size workshop equipped with in house metal fabricating machines at Sukedhara, Kathmandu.
- All together 15 dedicated full time staffs work all over the country.
- Company jointly works in JV with experienced company in the field of design and installation of electromechanical components.
- Company has R &D team for continual up gradation of the ropeway technology.
- Company has working relation with different well known Cablecar companies around Europe.
- Assures safety and quality products for sustainability.